What is EFT?
EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) is a fast and efficient method, which has been described as the combination of ancient Chinese acupuncture and modern psychology. The process is absolutely painless because we are not using needles, we are using our fingertips to gently tap on the meridian points (On the face, hand, and upper body).
Tapping has two main parts:
- We gently touch or tap the meridian end-points. Click here to see the attached picture.
- While tapping the meridian end-points, we repeat statements that are connected to the issue we are tapping on.
You can imagine this method as the soother of the inner storms.
EFT can be used individually or with an EFT therapist. Children can also easily learn and use it at basic levels.
What can EFT help with?
- Stress relief
- It is very effective in overcoming unsettling feelings, un-wanted habits, physical pain,
anxiety, panic, addiction, phobias, fear of public speaking
- Increasing the body’s energy flow
- Replacing the self-limiting beliefs with self-enhancing ones
- Transforming painful feelings caused by trauma
- Shortening the grieving process
- Enhancing self-confidence
- Re-filling the positive energy tank